What is Your Signature Color?
How many of us used to constantly write out our names practicing our signatures to perfection, so whenever the chance came for us to sign something with our name on it, our signature looked great? We were pleased how our name looked on paper. Although – how many of us ever thought, what would my Signature color be? The one color that I know looks great on me, the color I search for in stores when it come’s to choosing different fashions – the color I turn to when I don’t know what else to wear.
The more I thought about this, the more it made me wonder – what would my Signature color be if I had one? So I begin thinking and trying to decide what it could be, but then I also wondered how could I pick just one color, and what would be the determining factors for that color to become my Signature color? In the end I decided my signature color was going to be red although before I decided I thought of these things (Hopefully they will help you choose what your signature color will be too!)
- Take a serious assessment of your overall current style, deciding if you are traditional, modern, fashion-forward, casual, hippie natural, etc.
- Determine what you are trying to accomplish with your signature style: to stand out, make a fashion statement, bold hues or just to have fun with fashion.
- Don’t hesitate to imitate a look and make it your own, making sure it fits into your current style and personality.
- Decide what you would be most comfortable changing: your hair, wardrobe colors or accessories.
- If you are choosing a bold new wardrobe color, start by incorporating it as a shirt, tie or scarf color to see how well it works for you.
- Rely on accessories until your confident with your color – add a bright blue necklace or wear your ruby red earrings.