However, on the other side of things, I have absolutely no idea what I feel like doing on this Friday evening.. all I know is that I feel like baking some chocolate chip cookies and having a bowl of ice cream to go along with the cookies.
Here’s one of my favorite recipes:
- 2¼ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 tsp salt (if using unsalted butter)
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Beat in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- When that is done, fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and prepare to put them on some parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto the baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and slightly underdone. Cool on the sheets completely.
- Enjoy your delicious cookies !
What’s your favorite recipe?